The Pharma-C Company 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes
Prevent infection with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes from The Pharma-C Company. Featuring convenient, durable sheets that have been pre-moistened with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution, this first aid kit must-have helps sanitize minor cuts, scrapes and burns, reducing the risk of infection.
- Low-Lint Sheets: Each reclosable canister contains 40 pre-saturated sheets made of strong, low lint sheets to keep lint or debris out of wounds.
- Ready to Use: Each dome-lid container features an easy thread cap, allowing for quick dispensing.
- Topical Antiseptic: Great first aid treatment for minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol: A safe and effective antiseptic used in medical settings and trusted by healthcare professionals.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply product on the affected area of the body 1 to 3 times a day.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaging, let dry first.
To Start Wipes: Pull up on the wipe from the center of the roll and thread through the dispensing opening.
- Active Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
- Inactive Ingredient: Purified Water
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not get in eyes.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
For more information, please refer to the product Safety Data Sheet.
- Use as a topical first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Package Count:
- 40 wipes per container
- Item Quantity:
- One case of 6 containers
- Package Description:
- Plastic dome canister with flip opening
- Item Description:
- Sheets; low-lint synthetic fiber