The Pharma-C Company 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes for Industrial Use
These 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Wipes from The Pharma-C Company come in 175-sheet canisters for use in industrial settings. Featuring convenient, durable sheets that have been pre-moistened with a 70% isopropyl alcohol and 30% purified water solution, these wipes are designed for industrial use and should be used and disposed in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Low-Lint Sheets: Each reclosable canister contains 175 pre-saturated strong, low lint sheets to eliminate residual lint or debris.
- Ready to Use: Each container features an easy thread cap, allowing for quick dispensing and prevents wipes from drying out.
- To open package, place thumb or finger under lid lip and lift up.
- Pull first wipe out from center of roll and thread through hole in lid. Do not push finger through the opening. Wipes will dispense one at a time.
- For best results, dispense wipes at a 45-degree angle (see diagram below). If needed, use second hand to assist in tearing wipes at perforation.
- To prevent dry out, tuck exposed portion of wipe into cavity in lid. Keep lid tightly closed.
fig.1 - Pulling a wipe at a 45º angle.
fig. 2 - Tucking wipes in the cavity before closing lid.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: 70% (CAS 67-63-0)
- Purified Water: 30% (CAS 7732-18-5)
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Avoid contact with eyes, causes serious eye irritation. Avoid breathing vapor. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting and material-handling equipment. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Use in a well-ventilated area. For external use only. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Store in a cool, dry place.
For more information, please refer to the product Safety Data Sheet.
IF IN EYES: Hold eyelids open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15+20 minutes. If contact lenses are present, remove lenses after 5 minutes and continue rinsing eyes. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention.
IF INHALED: Get to fresh air and stay at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If irritation persists, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- For industrial use
- Package Count:
- 175 wipes per container
- Item Quantity:
- One case of 6 canisters
- Package Description:
- Plastic canister with flip opening; not FDA OTC certified
- Item Description:
- Sheets; low-lint synthetic fiber