The Pharma-C Company 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Pads
Featuring 12-jar case of convenient pads pre-moistened with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution, this topical antiseptic helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Ready-to-Use Topical Antiseptic: Each reclosable jar contains 100 pre-saturated pads that are convenient and easy to use.
- First-Aid Kit Must-Have: Great first aid treatment for minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol: Antiseptic used in medical settings and trusted by healthcare professionals.
- Great for On-the-Go Use: Jars easily fit in purses or automobile cup holders, while screw-on lids secure pads and prevent evaporation.
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply product on the affected area of the body 1 to 3 times a day.
- May be covered with a sterile bandage.
- If bandaging, let dry first.
- Active Ingredient: Isopropyl Alcohol 70%
- Inactive Ingredient: Purified Water
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not get in eyes.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
For more information, please refer to the product Safety Data Sheet.
- Use as a topical first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Package Count:
- 100 pads per jar
- Item Quantity:
- One case of 12 jars
- Package Description:
- Plastic jar with screw top
- Item Description:
- Pads; round, 3" diameter