The Pharma-C Company 70% Isopropyl Alcohol Antiseptic Wipes
With a new look and canister design, these wipes help prevent infection in minor cuts scrapes and burns. Featuring 175 convenient, durable sheets that have been pre-moistened with a 70% isopropyl alcohol solution.
- Low-Lint Sheets: Each reclosable canister contains 175 pre-saturated sheets made of strong, synthetic fibers to keep lint or debris out of wounds.
- Ready to Use: Each dome-lid container features an easy thread cap, allowing for quick dispensing.
- Topical Antiseptic: Great first aid treatment for minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol: Used in medical settings and trusted by healthcare professionals.
- To open package, place thumb or finger under lid lip and lift up.
- Pull first wipe out from center of roll and thread through hole in lid. Do not push finger through the opening. Wipes will dispense one at a time.
- For best results, dispense wipes at a 45-degree angle (see diagram below). If needed, use second hand to assist in tearing wipes at perforation.
- To prevent dry out, tuck exposed portion of wipe into cavity in lid. Keep lid tightly closed.
- Isopropyl Alcohol: 70% (CAS 67-63-0)
- Purified Water: 30% (CAS 7732-18-5)
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Avoid contact with eyes, causes serious eye irritation. Avoid breathing vapor. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting and material-handling equipment. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Use in a well-ventilated area. For external use only. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Store in a cool, dry place.
For more information, please refer to the product Safety Data Sheet.
IF IN EYES: Hold eyelids open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15+20 minutes. If contact lenses are present, remove lenses after 5 minutes and continue rinsing eyes. If eye irritation persists, get medical attention.
IF INHALED: Get to fresh air and stay at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. If irritation persists, call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Topical first aid antiseptic to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
- Package Count:
- 175 wipes per container
- Item Quantity:
- One case of 6 canisters
- Package Description:
- Domed plastic canister with flip top opening
- Item Description:
- Sheets; low-lint synthetic fiber