The Pharma-C Company Water Activated Bathing Cloths
When conventional bathing isn’t an option, try these disposable, water-activated bathing wipes. Each pack contains 10 pretreated cloths; use one at a time to clean messes from faces or hands, or activate the entire pack for a full-body bathing experience. Simply wet the cloth or cloths, wash, and towel dry (if desired) – no rinsing required. Perfect for home health care or on-the-go cleansing, whether camping, hiking, post-workout or just when you need to feel fresh!
- No Rinse Required: Just wet and wash – no sticky residue or tacky feeling left behind.
- Skin Nourishing: Pretreated bathing wipes are enriched with aloe and vitamin E.
- Just Add Water: To activate, wet one cloth at a time or the entire pack.
- Gentle & Safe: Great for all skin types and ages – from babies to the elderly.
- Hospital Tested: Proven to reduce cross-contamination when cleaning multiple body parts.
- Run faucet to get a gentle, steady stream of water at the desired temperature. Peel open pack and fill with 12 ounces of water, or to a count of 5 seconds. Wipes will absorb the water. If there is any remaining liquid in the pack, drain.
- Reseal and massage the pack for 15 seconds, making sure to wet all areas of the cloths, as this activates them for use.
- Reopen and begin cleaning.
- Remove one cloth from the pack.
- Run under warm water to saturate.
- Massage cloth to activate.
- Begin cleaning.
- Use one cloth for each area of the body: 1. Face, Neck and Chest, 2. Right Arm, 3. Left Arm, 4. Right Leg, 5. Left Leg, 6. Back, 7. Buttocks, 8. Perineum.
Note: Two extra cloths are available in the pack.
- No rinsing required. Dry with a soft towel, if needed.
- Dispose of used wipes in designated container. Do not flush.
- To avoid contamination, do not reuse wipes on any part of the body.
- Do not rewet wipes.
- Do not save any wet wipes, even if they are unused.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vitamin E Acetate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
- Do not microwave.
- Be sure to test temperature for excessive heat before use. Remember gloves can diminish your sensitivity to heat.
- Closely monitor heat levels of the water with unresponsive or skin-sensitive individuals.
- Do not leave in tub or shower.
- Do not save any wet cloths.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
For more information, please refer to the product Safety Data Sheet.
- Use as frequently as needed when conventional bathing is not available or recommended.
- Package Count:
- 10 cloths per container
- Item Quantity:
- Available in 6- or 36-pack cases
- Package Description:
- Plastic packaging
- Item Description:
- Scented, pretreated sheets; low-lint synthetic fiber