The Pharma-C Company Medicated Foam With Witch Hazel
Turn your toilet paper into a moist hemorrhoidal wipe with Medicated Foam with Witch Hazel. Get immediate relief from burning, itching and irritation associated with hemorrhoids. For a gentle cleansing and soothing experience, just pump a small amount of foam onto clean premium toilet paper and apply externally.
- Gentle & Cooling: Witch hazel with aloe vera cleanses, soothes and comforts hemorrhoidal inflammation and itching.
- Flushable & Septic Safe: A great alternative to hemorrhoid wipes, it can be used and flushed with your toilet paper of choice.
- Cleanses & Protects: Gently cleanses and protects irritated anorectal areas.
- When practical, clean the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
- Gently dry area by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth.
- Pump a small amount of foam onto clean premium toilet paper and apply externally to the affected area.
- After application, flush toilet paper and wash hands.
- Medicated foam may be used up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement.
Please consult your doctor for use in children 12 years of age or younger.
- Active Ingredient: 50% Witch Hazel
- Inactive Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, benzyl alcohol, citric acid, coco-glucoside, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, propanediol, purified water, sodium citrate, tocopherol
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not get in eyes.
- For external use only.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
For more information, please refer to the product Safety Data Sheet.
- Use with toilet paper (not provided) as a topical aid for immediate relief from burning, itching and irritation associated with hemorrhoids.
- Package Count:
- 7.1 fl oz (210 mL)
- Item Quantity:
- One case of 6 bottles
- Package Description:
- Plastic bottle with foaming pump top
- Item Description:
- Liquid; foam when used with packaging